Syncrony Digital (PTY) LTD built the Compozr APP as a Commercial application. This SERVICE is provided by Syncrony Digital and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information for users our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- Compozr does not collect or use data in any manner.
- Compozr will not willfully use any data stored or compiled through its services.
- Compozr does not use any third-party data collection app or company.
- Compozr will not disclose any information provided by any users of Compozr to a third-party data collection service or company.
Logging of Data
In the event of an error occurring during normal use of the Compozr APP, we may collect data and information that can help us to improve use of the Compozr application.
This debugging information may include details such as your device type and name, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system version, as well as certain configuration information about the APP, the date and time and other statistics.
Security of Your Data
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information and strive to use any commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
However, remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable. Thus, while we cannot guarantee absolute security, will take every step available to ensure the safety of your data.
Terms and Conditions
This agreement is concluded between SYCRONY DIGITAL (PTY) LTD, hereinafter Syncrony Digital, and the USER, commercial or private.
- The user accepts that Compozr will not be liable for the loss, or damages resulting thereof, of any data that was compiled using Compozr, where such data is either:
The use of Compozr for illegal purposes is strictly prohibited
Where a user uses Compozr in a manner prohibited either by law, or by these terms of service, none of the above provisions shall apply.
Any variations to the above terms must be expressly agreed upon by Compozr and the user.
The User is withheld from waiving any rights in this agreement without informing and receiving the consent of Compozr.
The parties agree that any dispute arising out of this agreement, or any use of Compozr, will first be arbitrated by a party referred to by Compozr.
The user agrees that they are liable, in addition to any and all remedies to which Compozr is entitled, for the legal costs and expenses incurred by Compozr in any claim or action whatsoever wherein Compozr is found to be the prevailing party.
- Retrieved illegally by a third-party
- Lost through negligence
- Any other interpretation not encapsulated by gross negligence or willful intent on behalf of Compozr